5 Latest Trends of Landscaping & Gardening
Are you looking forward to adopt the new Landscaping & Gardening trends? If the answer is yes, then you are in for a treat today. We are going to discuss five latest trends that have taken their toll on the industry. We are going to discuss them and name some alternatives if they suit you better.
- Try Xeriscaping, it’s better than turf grass as you will integrate plants which need less water in Landscaping & Gardening. The examples of such plants are Sedum, yucca, salvia, hens and chicks. If you want, you can try some ornamental grasses
- Do you have a small city lot? If yes then you have to plant flower dwarf shrubs. There are many varieties of Weigelas including Spilled Wine and My Monet. If not, then you can use Seaside Serenade Hydrangeas, but they will need some pruning before you can use them.
- Do you know that Plant Pollinator attracts bees, hummingbirds and insect to urban and suburban landscape. The pollinators need food throughout the season and you will need plants such as Blue Yonder Veronica, Midnight Prairieblues Indigo, and Trevi Fountain. You need to do your search in Landscaping & Gardening market because these plants aren’t easily available.
- Before you think about succulents, you should know they are hot. The water retaining fleshy stemmed plants are an eye candy in beds and containers. Now there are more varieties, colors and shapes available than ever before. The hens and chic are very popular in spring. Starting with succulents is very hard but once you get the hang of them, it becomes easy.
- Are your kids fond of Landscaping & Gardening? If yes, then you should give your outdoor a fantasy fairy garden touch. These gardens provoke good habits and can prove an enjoyable activity with their grandparents.